top of page
Upcoming and Past Events
- Data and time yet to be defined!Dublin 2EURAM Conference S13_01 “B Corps, sustainable business models and firm strategies for meeting the net-zero goals”The path toward decarbonization is a complex process, which not only involves companies, but is also influenced by the national, social, and political context. This Symposium will discuss the role of B Corps and other forms of sustainability-driven organizations in the achievement of net-zero goals.
- Tue, Dec 13Tracy WorkshopAchieving carbon neutrality: sustainable business models, social entrepreneurship and B Corp.
- Mon, Jul 04MilanMapping the transition of regions towards environmental and socio-economic sustainability.
- Thu, Jun 16WinterthurEURAM Conference “B Corps, sustainable business models and firm strategies for meeting the net-zero goals” First editionProponents: Silvia Rita Sedita, University of Padova Eleonora Di Maria, University of Padova Daniel Alonso-Martinez, Universidad de León Silvia Blasi, University of Milan – Department of Environmental Science and Policy
- Mon, Dec 20Tracy WorkshopACHIEVING CARBON NEUTRALITY: SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODELS, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND B CORPS
bottom of page